Talk To A Lawyer If You Have Been Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident

Car accidents are the most common type of vehicle accident, but thousands of people are seriously injured each year in other vehicles. Whether you were injured in a car, truck, pedestrian or motorcycle accident, you will need a law firm that can pursue compensation in complex accident cases.

If you have been injured or lost a loved one in an auto accident, we can help you seek compensation from the negligent party. The experienced attorneys at Hullverson Law Firm have represented thousands of people in injury claims. You can rely on us for compassionate, knowledgeable legal service as we work to recover the damages you need. For a free consultation with our vehicle accident injuries lawyers, please call 866-217-4974. We represent clients in Missouri and Illinois.

Catastrophic And Fatal Vehicle Accident Injuries

Vehicle accidents can cause catastrophic injuries such as:

Depending on the severity of the injuries, victims may suffer temporary or permanent disability. In the worst cases, the accident may result in wrongful death.

Catastrophic injuries often require long-term medical care and may involve surgery, rehabilitative therapy and cosmetic procedures. Accident victims and their families will need compensation for lost wages, medical bills, daily care, pain and suffering, emotional trauma and funeral expenses. We may work with medical experts, accident reconstruction experts and economists to calculate the amount of compensation you and your family need for past and future losses.

Contact Us To Discuss St. Louis Accident Claims

To schedule a free consultation, please call 866-217-4974 or contact us online.