March 2019 Archives

How do your prove wrongful death?

If you have suffered the loss of a loved one in Missouri due to the negligence or wrongdoing of someone else, you can sue the person and/or entity responsible for your loved one’s untimely death. In general, a surviving spouse, parent, child or sibling of the deceased can bring a wrongful death lawsuit.

Free Consultations | No Upfront Fees
Set Up Your Free Consultation

Our Location

1010 Market Street, Suite 1480
St. Louis, MO 63101

Toll Free: 866-217-4974
Phone: 314-802-4928
Fax: 314-421-2341
St. Louis Law Office Map

Contact Us